Tennessee Valley Orthopedics & Sports Medicine (Knoxville, TN)
Orthopedic surgeon and sports medical clinic providing the best resources to reduce discomfort and restore your range of motion. Since 1993, In Knoxville, Tennessee we’ve helped our neighbors improve their quality of life.
Instead of dealing with an endless circle of specialists, visit Tennessee Valley Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to take care of ALL your hip, back, shoulder, knee, and joint pain and injury needs.
Orthopedic Surgeon & Sports Medical Clinic
End the persistent pain for good:
AAOS Member and Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons Dr. Tom Koenig and his highly trained staff can help restore your mobility with joint replacement, arthritis treatments, and help recovery with all other muscle/joint problems.
- Knee Pain – Deal with your tendon tear, stress fracture, runner’s knee, and more.
- Hip Pain – Get treatment for your hip bursitis, fracture, or arthritis
- Shoulder Pain – Eliminate the pain caused by frozen shoulder, tendinitis, rotator cuff tears, and more
- Elbow Pain – Relieve your tennis elbow, throwing injuries, elbow bursitis, and more
- Sports Injuries – Reduce the pain caused by your tennis elbow, ankle sprain, torn ligament, and more.
About Dr. Koenig – Learn more about the man who will help restore your joints and muscles to healthy function.
MAKOplasty Partial Knee Resurfacing
Tennessee Valley Orthopedics is proud to introduce new orthopedic surgery technology (MAKOplasty) to patients in Knoxville Tennessee and surrounding counties.
Imagine being able to do all the things you used to do! After you’ve restored your joints and muscles, you will get the education to reduce the chance you ever find yourself in similar pain again.
Tennessee Valley Orthopedics (Knoxville, TN) will always work directly with your personal/primary care doctor:
Unlike with other orthopedists, your condition will be diagnosed by Dr. Koenig himself. Emphasizing a direct “doctor to patient” ethic, you will never be delegated to an assistant or nurse practitioner for primary care or diagnosis.
You’re in highly qualified hands. Dr. Koenig is:
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and the American Board of Disability Analysts
- Fellowship trained in arthroscopy and sports medicine
- A graduate of the Hahnemann Medical College with Honors.
Call (865) 966-7755 to schedule an appointment so you can get back to enjoying the activities you love most.